Thursday, December 12, 2013

Brazi Bites



I kept seeing gluten free friends post and rave about Brazi Bites all over social media, so I was excited to get my hands on a few bags. These little brazilian cheese breads are known as pão de queijo, a popular brazilian recipe. The best part, they are naturally gluten free! Brazi Bites are made with tapioca flour and other naturally gluten free ingredients. They come in 3 flavors, original, fire roasted jalapeño, and bacon. Yea, you heard me, gluten free bacon cheese bread bites. They are everything you would hope for. Crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. 

















Dangerously tasty and small, you could eat a million. I paired mine with Chipotle Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup and I am already dreaming of what else to make with them. They come frozen in resealable packages which is nice since you can choose how many Brazi  Bites to bake. You can use their store locator to find out where to grab a few bags. They also ship nationwide!

I would definitely recommend trying these bad boys. The fire roasted jalapeño was my favorite with just the right amount of kick, but all the flavors are worth trying. Check them out on Facebook and Twitter too. 

Thanks Brazi Bites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment